What is Homeowners Insurance?
Insurance on your home will ensure that no matter what happens you are prepared for the worst. The following is everything already included in your homeowners insurance policy.
- Property Coverage - to pay for repairs to your home, garage or other buildings that are damaged.
- Personal Property - if you have a loss of valuables in your home like jewelry, electronics or guns due to theft or damage.
- Liability - this will cover if there is a claim when someone is injured or their property is damaged.
- Medical Expenses - if someone is injured, other than a resident, on your property this will provide medical coverage.
- Living Expenses - if you have a complete loss, you may need extra temporary housing or food when you're forced from your home.
There may also be other coverage that you many want to consider in addition to your basic homeowners policy. These may include personal umbrella, automobile, flood, earthquake or jewelry insurance. Our agents at Taylor Insurance Inc. can help you understand your other risks and help you evaluate whether you may need additional coverage in your policy.